Our Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of DUI/DWI, Theft & Drug Crimes
We fight hard to prevail in your legal matter
Benari Law Group is a tenacious law firm committed to client success in DUI/DWI, Theft and Drug Crimes cases. Based in Media, we are known as fierce litigators in the courts throughout all of Southeastern Pennsylvania. Our attorneys have the necessary persistence to help you prevail in your legal conflict. We have 10 years of experience and we are determined to win. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
Our attorneys take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
Benari Law Group knows how to interpret Pennsylvania law to your best advantage. Our lawyers are passionate about their work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Pennsylvania, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney who will fight to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Theft: Our firm’s experienced attorneys provide skilled representation to those accused of theft. We fight for your rights when you are facing either misdemeanor or felony theft charges.
- Drug Crimes: Being charged with a drug crime has major consequences. Our experienced criminal defense attorneys aggressively fight to beat the charges against you.
- Sex Crimes: Being convicted of a sex crime can have major consequences on your life. Don’t lose hope — our criminal law attorneys have the skills and experience necessary to defend you in Pennsylvania court.
- Domestic Violence: If you have been arrested for domestic violence, you need an aggressive and committed criminal defense attorney on your side. We have the experience and skills necessary to fight the charges against you.
- Expungements: If you have been convicted of a crime, the only way to permanently erase it is to get your record expunged. Once this occurs, you no longer have to say that you were arrested or charged with a crime when applying for a job or a professional license. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping clients work toward a better future.
- White Collar Crimes: A white collar crime conviction has the potential to seriously affect your life and your business. Our attorneys aggressively fight to defend you during the Pennsylvania criminal law process. We handle many types of white collar crime cases, including fraud, embezzlement, insider trading, extortion and more.
- Federal Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a federal crime, hire a dedicated federal criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. We have many years of experience defending people who face charges in federal court.
- Internet Crimes: There has been an increase of internet criminal activity in recent years. From fraud to identity theft to copyright infringement to cyber-stalking, there are a wide range of possible internet crimes. If your have been charged with an internet crime, contact our experienced criminal defense attorneys today.
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in Pennsylvania, contact us today to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
When you retain the services of Benari Law Group, you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent Media law firm today
Benari Law Group believes that you are entitled to strong representation. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our offices are conveniently located in Media. Call the firm at 610-624-4644 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.